Monday 20 August 2012

Rory MacDonald: “Not Only Do I Know I’m Going To Win, But I’ll Probably End Up Killing Him In The Process”

Rory MacDonald (13-1 MMA 4-1 UFC) is holding back no words in his upcoming fight with “The Prodigy” BJ Penn.

In a recent radio interview with sportsnet.ca, MacDonald went on to go more in depth with his injury which lead to the fight postponing revealing that the cut was caused by an elbow and that it required 38 stitches.

On the training partner that caused the cut:

“Once I knew what it was, I grabbed him and I suplexed him like he was Nate Diaz!”

MacDonald then went on to respond to the claims from BJ Penn, claiming that Rory pulled out of the fight “because he knew he wasn’t going to win”.
Macdonald responded

“(laughs) that’s just a bunch of bullshit, not only do I know I’m going to win but I’ll probably end up killing him in the process.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive