Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sonnen: Still no contract for rematch with Silva

UFC fighter, Chael Sonnen is planning on fighting Anderson Silva, but he hasn't signed a contract yet. "I believe I have the fight. I believe it'll happen in June. But I still don't have a contract. But the 'Countdown' show is scheduled to come out to my home in two days, so I guess something is going to happen," Chael commented on "UFC Tonight".

Maybe Chael Sonnen's fake apology interrupted the contract signing

What's going on? What is the holdup with signing a contract? Obviously, Chael is ready and the production crew for the "Countdown" show believe the fight is scheduled. I wonder whether Anderson is still debating whether he wants to fight Chael or not. Maybe Anderson is just toying with Chael, stringing him along until the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive