Saturday 27 April 2013

Bisping calls Belcher " a Retard from Mississippi

At yesterdays media event for UFC159 Michael 'The Count' Bisping voiced his opinion on his bout with Alan Belcher saying:

"Nobody's been asking because nobody's interested in Alan Belcher," he said. "So that's the reason I haven't talked so much. But now we're here and there's an opportunity to talk, and I'm certainly not shy about talking. But my phone wasn't going every day because I was fighting some retard from Mississippi."

Bisping said. "This is very different from fighting Rashad Evans or Vitor Belfort or something like that. Alan Belcher, OK? A bit different, guys. "He's a good fighter. He is. He does all the necessary things you've got to do to be successful in the UFC. He's been in the UFC almost as long as I have. Of course I've prepared accordingly. But he's been fighting a very different level of competition."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive