Thursday 8 November 2012

Hendricks "Condit has striking advantage over GSP"

Hendricks spoke to BJPenn.com to discuss his upcoming bout against Kampmann and gave his predictions on GSP vs Condit bout
"There are a couple of questions, first and foremost how strong is GSP's knee? I'm hoping that it's 100% because then it's going to be a great fight. If his knee is 100% then we have to ask how strong Condit's takedown defense is. If GSP can take him down then it will be his fight all the way, but if his knees aren't good and he hesitates to take the shot then Condit is pretty deadly with his knees. If it turns into a stand-up battle I would have to give the edge to Condit."
"Bigg Rigg" looks to earn his shot at UFC gold as he takes on , Martin Kampmann:
"I'm definitely preparing for a three round fight with Kampmann. I would never go into a fight thinking I'm going to knock anyone out. I always dream about it, but in reality I go into each fight expecting it to be a hard three round fight. If I don't train for that then I'm kidding myself because you never know how a fight is going to go. I could hit him with everything I have and he might not go down. He's not going to quit, he's going to take a lot of punishment especially considering there is a title shot on the line. In my mind I'm expecting to see the best Kampmann we've seen and for him to fight harder than he ever has."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive