Sunday 17 June 2012

Nate Marquardt has tricks up his sleeve for Tyron Woodley Strikeforce title fight

"Tyron is a very tough guy. He's undefeated in 10 fights. Earlier in his career he had all finishes; he was able to knock out or submit his opponents. He's recently faced some tougher guys and went the distance but still was able to come out on top. His strength is definitely his wrestling. I'm sure he's working on his striking and his jiu-jitsu game but he's always going to have that wrestling background that he falls back to. I know I'm going to have a world of experience on him as far as striking and grappling on the ground is concerned but like I said, he's a tough guy, he's explosive with his right hand, and I'm sure he's going to have a couple tricks up his sleeve. I will too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive