Wednesday 25 May 2011

Zombie Machinations: Mark Hominick vs Chan Sung Jung fight just 'makes sense'

Hominick_dome_medium
That's according to Hominick, who thinks Sung Jung would be the perfect opponent for his return to the Octagon.
The former top division contender was last seen up in the Great White North getting his face battered and bruised in a losing effort to featherweight kingpin Jose Aldo.
He tells Cage Potato a fight with "The Korean Zombie" would kick start his campaign to get back to a second shot at the title:
"That's a fight that I'd love to take...and I think that's a fight that makes sense, because he's just coming off a big win, I came off a loss, and we're both up there, we're both hungry, and I think another two fights and I'll be deserving of a shot. But I just have to go out there and prove it, and that's what I said three years ago when I started the winning streak I was on, it was like ‘there's no more talk, I gotta go out there and prove it,' and that's what I gotta go back and do now. You have to win, you have to make impressive performances, and I have to go out and do that, not talk about it."
For his part, Sung Jung is fresh on the heels of the most impressive victory of his career, a backbreaking twister submission win over Leonard Garcia back in March.
He's currently without a date for the busy months ahead but his name has been bandied about for a potential number one contender bout against Chad Mendes at UFC 133 on Aug. 6 in Philadelphia.
Which match-up is more desirable to you? A big "Money" fight against Mendes? Or a rage against "The Machine?"

1 comment:


  1. Here you will find a lot of info and working stream for saturday fight, there are some ads, but it's not annoying 2 much :)) go and check this site, cheers --- >
    http://browsersniper.com/ufc-163-ppv-free-live-stream ah, I forgot about something:) Yesterday I bought something like satellitetv for 1$ (other offers for 40-50$ muahahaha), there's link for it, I think it worth this price. See Yaa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive