Sunday 17 June 2012

BJ Penn planning on testing Rory MacDonald's cardio

"He's still untested. I think everything they are saying is true. He's very good. I think he comes from a very good team. He's got a lot of very good people. They are going to have him ready. They are going to have him prepared but yes - like you said this is going to be a big fight this isn't a small fight so there is going to be a lot on the line. All those different stressers and all those different things is definitely going to play into the cardiovascular system. ... Without giving away too much, I definitely want to be the aggressor."

1 comment:

  1. I am not here to offend any people learning mma but it got me thinking, is it actually a good idea to learn mma? or should you learn different martial arts and putting them together?
    UFC 147

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive