Thursday 27 January 2011

Tim Hague unsurprisingly cut from the UFC for the third time in his mixed martial arts career

Heavyweight monster, Tim Hague has become the latest fighter to fall under the UFC’s axe following yet another loss inside the octagon earlier this month, but despite that “The Thrashing Machine” seems to be rather upbeat about the future.
Speaking via his Facebook page, Hague said:
“After getting released from the UFC again today, I’m gonna take a little break away from MMA, let the brain heal from my concussion, and get the passion/fire back. Even toying with the idea of trying a cut to 205 (pounds). I will be back though, I’m only 27, and I will make it back to the UFC.”
His latest defeat came at the hands of Matt Mitrione on thr UFC Fight Night 23 card in Fort Hood, Texas. Prior losses have come against Chris Tuchscherer and Todd Duffee. His sole win was over Pat Barry on his octagon debut way back at UFC 98.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive