Thursday 27 January 2011

Melvin Guillard: 'I would destroy Kenny Florian'

Guillard-ko_medium
Props: MMA Fight Corner (via Five Knuckles)
Quoteworthy:
"I like Kenny but he's had his shot -- twice. He had his time and he blew it. He didn't make it. Honestly, I'm the guy to beat. So at the end of the day, I'm going to fight who I think deserves to fight me. Of course he's calling me out, I'm the guy that beat Dunham that on paper was ranked higher than me. I felt he didn't even deserve to fight Evan Dunham. If it wasn't me, somebody else should have had that shot before Kenny. It's no disrespect to Kenny, he's a great fighter, but he doesn't have that 'X' factor. He can't break through that wall, that barrier. Honestly, I would destroy Kenny Florian."
I guess "The Young Assassin" didn't appreciate KenFlo's assessment of him on Monday's edition of Pro MMA Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive