Monday 9 September 2013

Ronda Rousey reveals why she thought she was being kicked off TUF 18

Speaking at a TUF Q&A media event, Rousey explained:
“It was from a series of rushed decisions and miscommunication between me, my manager, my lawyer and the UFC. totally own all the fault. They were upset and they threatened to throw me off the show. I thought everything was cleared up. The last thing I heard was I don’t know what we’re going to do and I got there and Miesha walked in the door. My first assumption was that was the most clever way to replace me and defame me.”
Dana White, who was present at the media event, added his take on the story.:
“Her lawyer, her Hollywood lawyer, was being a typical Hollywood… scumbag, and he called my office at like five or six o’clock on a Friday night when the girls were arriving on Sunday to start shooting and I flipped out. By the time her and I finally talked I was mad, I was yelling and I was screaming… typical me. We had resolved the issue, me and her did. Then when she turned up on the show, we didn’t tell her that Cat Zingano blew her knee out.
“Once she bumped into (Tate), she flipped out and thought I brought her out to kick her off the show, which I would never do in a million years. I thought she was just upset because she saw Miesha.”

via:mmabay

1 comment:

  1. One of the most enthusiast Brazilian jiu-jitsu instructor I have ever seen in my life he deserve the the more then that he have right now....John Wilson delco Brazilian jiu-jitsu | John Wilson | John Wilson delco


    John Wilson Delco BJJ , John Wilson delco Brazilian jiu-jitsu John Wilson delco

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive