Sunday 5 May 2013

Cheick Kongo talks about his future & UFC


After his lost against Roy 'Big Country' Nelson & having his profile removed from UFC.com the MMA rumour mill was in full grind talking Cuts & handed notices, however on separate occasions Kongo said they had got it all wrong, Speaking via his Facebook page, Kongo said:

 “Don’t believe he said- she said stories. I have not been cut by the UFC. I am Cheick Kongo so I know BEST what’s NEXT for me. It doesn’t mean that I am leaving the UFC, it doesn’t mean that I am staying, it means this is my LIFE.” 

 “Do not believe what we tell you. I am in the best position to know what happened to my career in the UFC. AND do not worry. For the moment, be aware that in no case the UFC not dismissed me and I am on very good terms with the American organization.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive