Monday 22 April 2013

Dana White talks about donating to Boston bomb victims

 
"I'm going to go to Boston and write some checks," White said.
"I don't even know how I'm going to do it or what I'm going to do, but I'm going. I want to go. I'm going next weekend."

"I have a hard time talking about this in public because if I really do talk about it, I'm going to come off like a psycho," White said at Saturday's post-UFC on FOX 7 press conference.
"I've really limited talking about it, but I'm going to Boston on Saturday. After [UFC 159],
I'm jumping on a plane and flying to Boston, and I'm actually going to go visit some people that were affected by this horrible event."

"The story that gets me is the mother that was crossing the finish line and the 8-year-old that was killed and the 6-year-old that lost her leg by a couple of fucking cowards,"
White said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive