Wednesday 21 December 2011

UFC Quick Quote: The Korean Zombie is ready for Jose Aldo


"I doubt that they'll make that match up right now, but if they do I think I'd be ready for it. I'm guessing that the matchmakers will give me at least one fight and if I win that then maybe I'll be in line for a title shot, but that's up to the UFC to decide. But, whenever I get the shot, I'll be ready. I think I've improved my game overall and I keep trying to improve as an all around fighter ... I definitely want to get back to train with Team Alpha Male again, but at this point I don't know when that will be. The training at Korean Top Team is top notch, so I know I'm getting great training here, but yes, when the time and situation permit I would like to go back and train some more with Urijah and the guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive