Monday 1 October 2012

White: Mitrione turned down Cormier, makes me sick

"It fucking makes me sick," White told MMAjunkie.com on Saturday following the UFC on FUEL TV 5 post-fight news conference. "Listen, you don't want big opportunities, I hear you. I get it, then. All I can say is, I guess he doesn't want big opportunities. I get it. Duly noted.
"He wants to fight a guy who weighs 205, but doesn't want to fight the guy who's the real heavyweight, the legitimate guy who's ranked. And Mitrione's not getting any younger."

"Fuckin' insane," White said. "It makes no sense to me, and it's insane. I'm a little bummed out by it. We'll figure it out. Yeah, (he's already got a fight booked). He said, 'I'll just take that one.'"
White told MMAjunkie.com that Cormier agreeing to fight Mitrione wasn't any kind of an issue.
"Cormier will fight anybody," White said. "The guys who are the real guys fight anybody, man. They'll fight anybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive