Thursday 6 September 2012

UFC Heavyweight Christian Morecraft charged with OUI after refusing breathalyzer

The Barnstable-Hyannis Patch reports:

Police stopped a motor vehicle in the vicinity of 480 Main Street, Hyannis. They arrested Christian C. Morecraft, 25, of Hyannis and charged him with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, driving so as to endanger, speeding and with driving with no license in possession. Morecraft (7-3) was charged, by his own admission, with operating under the influence (OUI), after "having a few beers" with a bite to eat and then getting pulled over.

His Facebook apology (via CagePotato) :. "A good man is an honest man and i made a mistake, After a long work week and a good week of training I hit a speed bump, I beat myself I had a few beers and grabbed a bite to eat I got pulled over and asked to take a breathalyzer I refused so I was arrested and charged with an OUI ....I apologize to the community the UFC and CAPE COD INSULATION my family friends."

1 comment:

  1. Hey hi...i just go through the post. it's really awesome. I think it will help me a lot. it's very helpful and informative. Thank you for sharing.


    where to buy a Breathalyzer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive