Sunday 17 June 2012

Tito Ortiz: I would have beat Jon Jones in my prime

"An injury free Tito Ortiz is very, very dangerous, and Ryan Bader was the last guy who got a close up of that one. When I'm injury-free I'm very dangerous. Me around 2000, when I was fast a strong and I was strong and my confidence was through the roof, I could beat anyone. I could have beat anyone in the world, man. Now, 15 years later, look at me, I'm still competing against top guys in the world -- like I always have done -- but the injuries have taken their toll. If I was the same game but without the surgeries, then I'd still be the champion! When I look back at my loss to (Randy) Couture, that's when I had my first back problem. I was suffering right through that fight camp, and I suffered for seven years with that back problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive