Friday 15 June 2012

JDS requests blood test for Overeem


If Alistair Overeem receives another opportunity to challenge for the UFC heavyweight title and the belt remains around the waist of Junior dos Santos, the title shot will come with a request.
"I would like him to do a test -- a blood test," dos Santos said of the 32-year-old Dutchman. "I think we both need to do that. I want a clean fight and he needs to prove he is not under any kind of substances."
"Using drugs is completely unnecessary, and I am the living proof," he said. "I’m the champion, and I never used any kind of forbidden substances. Fighting a guy that uses these kinds of drugs is completely unfair and useless. With or without any kind of authorization [for using testosterone], the fighter who uses those substances is never fighting with his own skills. He is enhancing his power with those drugs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive