Thursday 31 May 2012

Arianny: I was defending myself after he choked me twice


Over the Memorial Day weekend, Arianny and her boyfriend, Praveen Chandra, were arrested in Las Vegas on charges of domestic violence.
What the rumor mill didn’t say, however, was that Arianny was acting in self-defense.
Arianny tells Hollyscoop exclusively, “I was defending myself after he choked me twice.”
The argument escalated once inside the couple's Wynn hotel room. A hotel employee responded after hearing crashing sounds coming from their room around 4:30 AM. When the employee checked up on them, an emotional Arianny came running out.

We hear this isn't the first time Praveen has shown his rage to Arianny.
A source who was on set during a recent Deadmau5 music video shoot starring the UFC Octagon Girl tells Hollyscoop that Praveen showed up to the set intoxicated and went off on a jealous rage because he didn’t want her appearing in the video.

Thankfully the world’s most famous UFC ring girl has a slew of supporters including boss Dana White who said in a statement to TMZ, "Arianny is our baby. She has been with us for over five years. She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for UFC. I don’t know all the details of what happened but we have her back and support her 100%."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive