Tuesday 13 March 2012

UFC made a statement cutting Anthony Johnson, inks new deal with Titan FC

"Medical conditions and stuff like that you know. My legs stopped working. Some things just weren't clicking like they were supposed to click. You obviously saw the result so by me missing weight and stuff, but I'm not living off that. It's still fresh in my mind. That time period in my life is a big letdown because I let myself down more than I let anyone else down. I remember every single day of that week and how it was just not a good week. But it's over with now. Dana and them did what they had to do. They are making a statement and that's fine with me. As for if it was fair, life isn't fair sometimes, you just gotta roll with the punches. You can sit on your ass and cry about or get up and do something. Business is business I didn't take anything personal, I don't know if they did. I don't have anything against the UFC, the Fertitta's and Dana, it is just business."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive