Tuesday 13 March 2012

Henderson wants to fight every UFC lightweight

“I will fight anybody that Dana White puts inside the cage against me. I want to fight every UFC 55 pounder on the roster, I want to beat all of them. I want to be that dilemma child for Joe Silva and for Sean Shelby. I want them to be like, ‘Oh man, who are we going to give to Henderson next? Who is he going to fight next? He beat the entire roster, who is he going to fight next?’

The fan in me feels, Frankie (Edgar) had a very tough situation, he had a rough road with two rematches right away, so the fan in me feels that he deserves, he had to put himself on the line and … I don’t think you guys really understand when I say this, I want to fight everybody, I’m going to beat everybody, just line them up. But they are going to have to work their way up to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive