Thursday 8 December 2011

Dana White: Mayhem has 'the worst stand up I've ever seen'

With a few days to reflect on it, UFC President Dana White remains baffled by how easily Michael Bisping beat Jason "Mayhem" Miller at Saturday night's Ultimate Fighter Finale.

"I still don't know," White said of Miller's performance. "It was bad. To be honest, believe me, my Twitter has been blowing up with all the Mayhem fans blasting me, but facts are facts. It was the worst standup I've ever seen in my life. I don't know if I've ever seen worse standup. The guy's been in the business for over 10 years. It looked like it was his first fight ever. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen."

White said Miller's issues in his third-round technical knockout loss go beyond ring rust or nerves and seem much more fundamental.

"Some of the punches that were thrown by Mayhem Miller in this fight, you could go to a girls' Tae Bo class and see better form, better stand-up. It was embarrassing," White said.

 source: mmafighting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive