Tuesday 13 March 2012

Rampage: Dana says I can leave the UFC after my next fight

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson recently fought Ryan Bader in Japan. When Rampage came in at 211 for a 206 pound cutoff, a disappointed Dana White reacted bluntly. “You better get motivated," warned White. "Because guess what – Ryan Bader’s motivated to kick your ass.”
Bader did just that, outstriking Rampage by 109 to 30 according to FightMetric. White commented further.
“I’m disappointed," White said. "I think Rampage is so talented. I just question whether he wants to do this anymore and have been since probably the A-Team movie.”
Rampage took the remarks personally, and set out on a exteded rebuttal on twitter, citing injury, and expressing the desire to fight for another organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive