Sunday 13 November 2011

Brock Lesnar: ' Velasquez should have used his wrestling'

Lesnar, says:
"I’ll tell ya, this heavyweight belt cannot stay in one man’s hands for very long. My hat’s off to Junior dos Santos, but that’s the truth. All it takes is the right punch at the right time and it’s a matter of a minute and four seconds. I was very surprised that Cain was so apprehensive in this fight. To me, it looked like he was trying to feel it out a little bit and I thought, ‘This guy should be pressuring him. He needs to be pressuring him.' Maybe it was a confidence thing. Maybe Cain wanted to come in and feel this thing out, but as it was shown, that was the wrong decision. He has a track record here too. Junior dos Santos is a knockout artist, okay? And I’ll be watching this and analyzing this, but I absolutely thought Cain should have pushed the fight and closed the distance and utilize what got him to the big event: His wrestling."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive