Monday 20 August 2012

Ex champ says: "Nate Diaz is a great match-up for Ben Henderson"

"I just think that Nate comes forward so much, I don't know how Ben will deal with that...Nate's length. He's got great, great jiu-jitsu. I feel the wrestling edge will probably go to Ben, but if you look at Nate's last performances, he's gotten so good everywhere. He fought Jim Miller, and Jim Miller couldn't take him down. Jim Miller's a pretty high-level wrestler too. I think Nate's definitely a great match-up for Ben. ... If Nate would need my help or would ask for my help, I would love to help him out. We got some work in last time that was really good. If I could help him out, of course I would."

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Lightweight Champion Frankie Edgar tells Sherdog Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive