Sunday 31 July 2011

UFC on Versus 5 – Donald Cerrone looking forward to an exciting fight against Charles Oliveira next month

Former three-time WEC lightweight champion, Donald Cerrone has been giving his thoughts on his upcoming fight with Charles Oliveira next month on the UFC on Versus 5 card in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, explaining the pairs styles will compliment each other and it should be an exciting fight.
Speaking via Tatame Magazine, Cerrone said:
“Training is great, I am in amazing shape. My brothers at Jacksons MMA are pushing me everyday. It helps that Leonard Garcia is fighting the same night. I like the way he fights, he likes to push the pace as do I. I see us fighting on our feet for sure. I think our styles will light it up and compliment each other well.”
Cerrone picked up his second straight win inside the octagon when he defeated Vagner Rocha via unanimous decision. His previous win was a second round submission of British banger, Paul Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive