Monday 11 July 2011

Joe Lauzon accepts the challenge of Melvin Guillard if that’s what the UFC want to see happen next

UFC lightweight prospect, Joe Lauzon has accepted the challenge laid down by explosive 155 pounder, Melvin Guillard to meet him next inside the octagon, explaining if that’s what the Las Vegas based promotion wants to see happen next then he’s more than happy to oblige.
Speaking via MMAWeekly.com, Lauzon said:
“Melvin’s saying he wants to fight me. Last week, I think Charles Oliveira’s saying he wants to fight me. I’ll fight whoever the UFC wants. If the UFC wants me to fight Melvin, then let’s do it. If the UFC wants me to fight Charles Oliveira, then let’s do it.”
“I’m not too picky. I’ve never told the UFC ‘no I don’t want to fight.’ If they want me to fight someone, then I’ll do it. I think with a proper training camp, things like that, I can game plan and be ready for anyone. Whoever the UFC wants, I’m down. If they want Melvin, then let’s do it.”
Lauzon is coming off an impressive “Submission of the Night” earning win over UK stand-out, Curt Warburton, submitting the Brit in the second round with a kimura. Can this former “Ultimate Fighter” cast member begin to string together the wins and finally realise his potential inside the octagon? Tell us what you think…
By Michael Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive