Friday 24 June 2011

UFC on Versus 4 – Charles Oliveira promises to do something about Nik Lentz’s boring style

UFC lightweight prospect, Charles Oliveira has been giving his thoughts on his upcoming fight this Sunday night on the UFC on Versus 4 card with powerhouse wrestler, Nik Lentz, and the Brazilian is determined to make it into an exciting fight despite his opponents past exploits.
Speaking via the SB Nation, Oliveira said:
“Nik is a great wrestler and a great striker, I will have to deal with that! But I do know one thing I can stop for sure: his boring style. When we fight he is going to have to keep up with me. I have fun when I fight, and I am going to have a lot of crazy moves. He will have to deal with it in exciting fashion. He will not slow me down, I am always looking for a finish. The fight is going to be exciting.”
Oliveira’s hype train was brought to an abrupt halt when he was submitted by Jim Miller back at UFC 124, losing out via knee bar. Prior to that he’d put together back-to-back wins inside the octagon including an impressive victory over “Ultimate Fighter” season eight winner, Efrain Escudero.
By Michael Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive