Thursday 27 January 2011

Paul Kelly: Donald Cerrone needs to worry about me -- not Cole Miller

Paul-kelly_medium
Props: Fighters Only
Quoteworthy:
"Cerrone should just come to fight me and stop worrying about Cole Miller. I am gonna be in the zone and I hope he is too. I think that to look past an opponent at this stage of the game is ridiculous. I have nothing else on my mind but him, this fight won’t end the way he wants. I will win this fight. This will be my ninth fight in the UFC and I have earned my respect. I have been there, fought hard, and broken things along the way. I am still learning, but I am extremely confident that I will take this win. He says he doesn’t know anything about me, but come February 5, he will respect me."
UFC lightweight banger Paul Kelly thinks former WEC division standout Donald Cerrone should focus on his UFC 126 fight on Feb. 5 and not his war of words with Cole Miller. "Cowboy" has been looking to exact revenge on "Magrinho" after watching his good buddy Leonard Garcia fall to the lanky lightweight back in 2007. Since Miller is coming off a loss, perhaps losing to "Tellys" will help him achieve that goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive