Friday 11 October 2013

Fabio Maldonado calls out Chael Sonnen would settle for Te Huna

The Brazilian says he would settle for a fight against heavy-hitting James Te Huna if Sonnen is to scared to step up to the mark.
His words:
"Of course I'm serious. I would love to fight Chael Sonnen. I would like to fight James Te Huna. James Te Huna is a great striker and Chael, a lot of people think he would kill my game and that he would be able to tie me up, but I am very well-trained. I count on my friend (Demian Maia ) and all of his people and I can turn it around. It's hard for you to see my ju-jitsu. I know I'm injured, but I can turn it around. If it's James Te Huna, I can do well, also. I think he's (Sonnen) a good fighter and I think he is good for the sport, I'm his fan. He is good for the sport because he says a lot of truth. Of course, sometimes he crosses the line and some things I don't agree with him, but I think he is very good for the sport. I think a fighter can't be afraid to say things. You might not agree with what I'm saying, but, this is me, this is what it is going to be like."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive