Friday 11 October 2013

Karyn Bryant to join the UFC Tonight team permanently

This news came direct from MMA H.E.A.T 's facebook page.
 
"We're very happy to report that Karyn will be joining Chael Sonnen and Kenny Florian in the FOX Sports 1 studio as a permanent part of the UFC Tonight team. You can catch them every Wednesday at 7pm ET / 4pm PT.
 
Big News: I wanted to let you all know that as of next Wednesday, I will be joining Chael Sonnen and Kenny Florian in the studio as a permanent part of the UFC Tonight team on FOX Sports 1! The two of them, along with Ariel Helwani, have been doing a great job on the show, and I am very excited to work with them on a regular basis! And let's be honest: I am also excited for the myriad hair care tips I'll be able to pick up from Mr. Florian... :-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive