Wednesday 16 October 2013

Dana White ‘loves’ potential Bisping vs Diaz bout

UFC President Dana White was recently asked on Twitter what he thought about a potential showdown between Bisping and Diaz at 185 pounds, and his reaction was as clear as can be:
"I love that fight"
 Gilbert Melendez recently revealed that friend and training partner Nick Diaz would consider a return to mixed martial arts , Fighters Only went straight to the source and spoke to Diaz about a potential return .
Diaz responds with:

"It's kind of hard to retire from MMA, there's always something to do. I am always going to be around it, like my brother is in training camp right now because he has a fight coming up so I am training with him. I don't mind taking fights if it's a big fight that people are going to make a big deal out of. If not, then it's not really worth it to me. I'm not trying to do too much right now. I don't know if I like the way the sport is turning into something different from when I got started. And I think it's a good time for me to take it slow as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive