Thursday 21 March 2013

Bisping talks Belcher tattoos, Phantoms and rich buddy's!

Michael 'The Count' Bisping goes to town on Alan Belcher On this week’s UFC TONIGHT show:

Michael Bisping on Alan Belcher waging bets: “He’s talked about tattoo bets. He’s sitting in the back of the Rolls Royce Phantom, showing off because he has a rich friend. That’s not what I’m about, showing off. I’m focusing on the fight. How about this? I challenge you to a fight on April 27, and the winner takes all the pride and glory. You can take your tattoos and your Phantom and stick them where the sun doesn’t shine. I’ll see you April 27 and I will beat you.”

Bisping on fighting Alan Belcher: “I never underestimate an opponent, but I truly believe I’m the better fighter. I’ve got the better skill set. I think I’m a tougher person. If we were to meet off the street with no martial arts training I would win every time. I’m in a different league and I have to prove it.”

Bisping on how he will beat Belcher: “My last fight didn’t go to plan. I have to go out and get redemption for my last performance. I have to go out and knock him out. I want to prove I’m one of the best in the middleweight division and to do that I’ve got to take him out and take him out in style.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive