Wednesday 27 February 2013

Tarec Saffiedine tells why he turned down fight with Carlos Condit



"The main reason is, I’m not 100-percent healthy. I have a couple of injuries that have been nagging and I had to take care of. And so, I had to unfortunately turn down the fight. It was too short to heal my injury and be ready for the fight. With healthy and a longer camp, I would love to take the fight. But, unfortunately, that’s the reason why I had to turn it down. On short notice, if I weren’t injured, I don’t know, in such short notice, I think I would have to say no. I don’t know man. It was a tough call because I wasn’t in the best shape right now and it was a tough call to not say yes and at the same time it was a great opportunity and one I was looking for also. But, the balance in the end was the injury. "

via:mmafighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive