Thursday 17 January 2013

Rory MacDonald: I want to hurt Carlos Condit

“I think I’ve improved everywhere," said MacDonald. "I mean I’ve trained a lot of everything, but I think if I have to pick one thing that’s improved the most it’s probably my wrestling. My overall MMA game has changed so much and I’ve added so many different techniques that from where I was when I fought him the first time. I’m just a whole other fighter; I don’t fight anything like I did when we first fought.

"I just want to do what he did to me; I want to make him feel the embarrassment I felt in front of his family the same way I felt. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me and I don’t want him ever to forget the time that we’re going to be in there for those 15 minutes. I want him to think about that for the rest of his life.”

MacDonald Told BJPenn.com Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive