Sunday 20 January 2013

Rampage Jackson : " Dana talked Shit bout me" That was the last straw.


"There're a lot of reasons I'm leaving the UFC, but the straw that broke the camel's back was that they knew I was injured before the Bader fight. The card wasn't strong enough for the fans. I didn't feel I could pull out of the fight because it was in Japan and that's where I came from. The UFC had all the old Pride fighters busy...They knew they were going to Japan but they had Dan Henderson, Shogun Mauricio Rua, all the guys fighting before. Then they tried not to put me on the card and go to Chicago on a Fox card, and I just couldn't understand why they wouldn't use the Pride guys. Dana said publicly my head wasn't into the fight and he talked some shit about me even though he knew I had the injury. They'd helped me with the injury. That was the last straw for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive