Tuesday 22 January 2013

King Mo: talks Rampage in Bellator?


Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal recently spoke to MMAWeekly radio,about Fellow Light heavyweight Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in Bellator.
“I like working with Bellator because they respect me. Granted, everybody's like, ‘you're the biggest profile fighter they have.' No, it's not true. It's just the fact that you don't see Bjorn Rebney bashing his fighters; Bjorn's been cool. He's like Scott Coker in my eyes. Scott Coker has always been cool. Who do you see Scott Coker bash?” asked Lawal.
“I just like the respect they give me and the fighters.”
Bellator previously expressed interest in Jackson, a turn Lawal said he would welcome.
“Hell yeah,” said Lawal. "If they want to pay him and show him respect and take care of him. Give him a pro wrestling deal too, yeah, throw him a little boxing in his contract, like mine. Hell yeah, Rampage can get his money."

“Come fight where you feel like you're respected, where you feel comfortable. I just want all fighters that have been in the game for a while to get their money, feel happy and feel comfortable and feel respected.”

“I don't care where he goes, but if he wants to come to Bellator, hey that's cool with me. He wants to fight at 205, let's do it. He wants to fight at heavyweight, hey go ahead and do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive