Saturday 22 December 2012

Ronda Rousey wants to be a TUF coach

"I'd love going on TUF," she said. "It would be very interesting, whether we would coach guys or girls. It would be really good for people to see a woman in the position of coaching the men and the men respecting the women. That would be very positive.

"If it was all women, I think it would be hilarious if Dana [White] had to deal with the girls having ‘girl issues.' You know, if someone was like ‘I can't fight, I have cramps!' and see him lose his mind. He would lose his mind if he had to deal with girl stuff, I don't doubt that some issues would come up. So just for my own personal amusement, I think it would be really funny. But I also think all guys would be really fun, extremely positive. I'm open to anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive