Thursday 20 December 2012

JDS:“I prefer to fight against clean athletes and real professionals,”

Speaking during Wednesday’s conference call, dos Santos said:
“I prefer to fight against clean athletes and real professionals. Cain is one of these guys. He’s a real professional fighter and that’s a good challenge for me. I know he’s very tough and I know how hard I have to train to face him. The other guys, they just say things but there’s nothing behind the words. Guys like me and Cain Velasquez, we are made at the gym. And guys like the other guy, they are made at the laboratory.”
“I’m not thinking about that (Overeem potentially being next in line for a shot at the title). Actually, I don’t care about that. I don’t choose opponents. Whoever the UFC puts in front of me, I’ll be ready to face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive