Thursday 20 December 2012

Dana White on Liz Carmouche “I love what she did”

Dana White said:
“There’s a lot of gay athletes out there and athletes and actresses. It takes a brave person to come out and admit it because they’re always afraid of what its going to do to their career or how people are going to treat them afterwards.”
“I love what she did. I know I have the big ‘homophobe’ persona and people think I’m some homophobe. I’m the furthest thing from it. I think its ridiculous its 2013 and the government tells two people they can’t marry each other. Who is the government to tell two people who say they love each other they can’t be married? It’s ridiculous.”
“I applaud that she came out and that she’s the first one. Good for her. I hope more do. It doesn’t bother me one bit. Shouldn’t bother anyone else either.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive