Thursday 11 October 2012

Team Death Clutch is no more according to Pat Barry

The Team Death Clutch Gym, which had been founded by Brock Lesnar when he transitioned to mixed martial arts ,things kinda took a wrong turn when Bellator Heavyweight champion Cole Konrad retired, In an interview with Ariel Helwani for Fuel TV, Barry revealed that the team is no more.

"I up and moved here, brought everything here, to train with a team of nothing but big guys, and now they're all gone. So once again, I'm the biggest guy in the gym. No more Death Clutch; no more big guys. Now I'm full time at the Academy with Greg Nelson in Minneapolis. He's phenomenal, great at everything. I was already a part of the Academy, but I was training with Marty and Cole and now that they're gone, I'm full-time, 100-percent part of the Academy, Greg Nelson's gym in Minneapolis."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive