Friday 22 July 2011

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson wants to start motor-boating contests when he hangs up his gloves for good

Former UFC light heavyweight champion, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson has hit back at the critics who say he has lost his passion for the sport ahead of his title fight in Denver, Colorado, but did admit he’d love to start motor-boating contests when he does hang them up.
Speaking via MMAMania.com, Jackson said:
“Just because I want to have a career after I get done fighting, nobody should think I’m not determined and not have passion. This is my career. This is my life. I don’t lack any passion. This is what I do. But yeah, I got lots of things I want to do. I wanna design video games, a whole lot of things. I want to make motor-boating contests. There’s a lot of stuff I wanna design and I wanna do. After I get done fighting, I’m gonna go and pursue other things, but don’t hate on me because I want to have a career after MMA.”
Jackson’s route back to the title has been littered with long spells out due to injuries and movie roles but he has put together a handy two-fight winning streak against Lyoto Machida and Matt Hamill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive