Friday 5 October 2012

Marcus Davis meets David Bielkheden at Primal FC in Malmo Sweden

This Saturday, Irish fan favourite, Marcus Davis takes on David Bielkheden in Malmo, Sweden. Both fighters last fights were on Irish soil and both memorable fights. Davis was the victim to a vicious headkick from the hands of K1 superstar Mark Casserly at Primal FC. Bielkheden was in a three round war with Cathal Pendred at Cage Warriors 47 and that fight is a certain candidate for fight of the year!
Earlier this week mmaViking.com caught up with Marcus Davis; American Marcus Davis is in good spirits during his short stay in Malmö. “If I didn’t bring my trainer with me, I’d be the ugliest guy in Sweden” jokes the 39-year-old that is amazed at the overall fitness of the Nordic nation. The UFC vet tells MMAViking.com,
 “I’ve only seen a couple of fat people here, and when I went to talk to them… they were American”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive