Friday 5 October 2012

Hallman released by the UFC after failure to make weight

Afterward, Hallman was cut from the UFC, he told MMA Fighting in a text message.
"They are cutting me," he wrote. "Dana [White] gave me my show and win pay to help me deal with the mountain in front of me. Now I have to go make weight a couple times on the regional circuit. I'll be back to the UFC though, I always am."

This marks the second straight time Hallman failed to make weight, however, the 16-year-veteran told MMA Fighting following the weigh-ins that his misstep was related to a personal issue. "I'm having some personal issues at home," Hallman said. "I'm not fit to fight. I told Dana [White] what my issues were. He understands family matters, and he was cool with me not fighting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive