Sunday 28 October 2012

Dan Hardy looking forward to working with Frank Mir again.

Speaking via ESPN. Hardy said:
“It’d be nice to fight in Vegas again and it’d be nice to do some more work with Frank. That worked really well last time, we both benefitted from each other. He had his title fight but I was fighting for my job at the time, so it kind of levelled out.
“I started working with him for the Nogueira fight in Canada and I was one of his sparring partners. They used me for his first and last round of sparring. So he had somebody quick in the first round, and then somebody to keep him moving in the last.
“The first round he beats me up, it’s like having a Jack Russell in front of him and he tries to smash me with this big right hand! But then in the last round I get my own back because I can outspeed him. It really helps because we clinch and I can really put all my muscle into it. He’s a top guy to work with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive