Tuesday 2 October 2012

Brad Pickett honoured that Dana White is a fan



Speaking via MMAFighting.com, Pickett said:

“Anyone in any job, if their boss is a huge fan of them, it’s certainly going to be good for you and your career. For me, I’m honored. To be honest, he knows the fight game. He’s been in the fight game. I’m a product. As much as I’m a fighter, I know I’m a product and you want people to enjoy your fights. Not just Dana White, you want your fans, because at the end of the day, they paid money to watch you fight. If your fight is always boring, no one wants to see you fight, so it’s good to be in exciting fights. Don’t get me wrong, you need to win as well, you can’t be an exciting fighter and in exciting fight all the time and lose al the time and be in this job. And you can’t always win all the time and just lay on the guy and not do anything because as soon as you lose you’ll probably end up on the undercard a lot because you’re in boring fights. You need to mix it up. I’m glad Dana loves my style. I’ve always been that type of guy. I like to get in the mix. I like getting in the pocket and being in a fight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive