Saturday 22 September 2012

Rousey: Not sure why Cyborg feels 'entitled'

"I just don't understand where her sense of entitlement is coming from. She hasn't fought in like two years  and won a fight that's really counted. If this happened to a man  think about this  if this was the men's division, and it was someone who hadn't recorded a win in two years, then had their title stripped from them because they were caught cheating, would you expect them to come back from their suspension and be like,
 ' I want the biggest title fight out there, with all the considerations that I want. And, if not given to me, it's because they're running from me.'
You know?I just don't see where she thinks she deserves to get every single thing that she wants, when she's pretty much been exposed as a fraud."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive