Sunday 23 September 2012

Jon Jones wasn't close to tapping to Vitor Belfort

"I wasn't close to tapping out at all. I was ready to face the music and get it broken if I had to get it broken. I proved a lot to myself tonight and I'm grateful for it. I haven't gotten x-rays (yet on my arm), so I'm not going to sit here and feed into a little pain. But I'll definitely live on to fight another day. Every time I extended my right hand or tried to use an elbow on my right side, I felt it. I felt as if I really didn't have any power in my right side at all but it's a long ways from my heart."

 UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones tells ESPN he was never close to tapping out to a deep armbar from Vitor Belfort during there main event bout altho he has picked up nerve damage, which is waiting on more medical referal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive