Saturday 8 September 2012

Hendo should be 'grateful he dodged a bullet'

"There's some unfinished business, for sure. I don't think Henderson handled the situation wisely, by making fun of me for not taking the fight (against Sonnen). Dude, you just dodged a bullet and you're talking trash to me? You got injured and you're going to talk trash that I didn't fight Chael? He came out with this ad that said, ‘Buy a Hendo shirt and get a free Jon Jones shirt to dry your car off with.' You're making fun of me, yet you got hurt and dodged a bullet? You're sitting at home with ice on your knee and I'm here doing pushups again because I thought my camp should have been over. I have stuff to do and you're sitting around your home playing video games, or whatever you do during the day. ... You should shut up and be grateful you dodged a bullet."

Says LHW champ Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive