Tuesday 11 September 2012

Evans: Jones 'disillusioned', Belfort can win

"Yes, yes, he has more than a chance. I truly believe it, I truly believe it. Vitor has some of the best hands, the fastest hands and he is very fast and he's very explosive. You know what I'm saying? So I think Vitor makes it a fight. He goes in there and he makes it a fight."

"Of course, if he ever needed me for anything like that, I'll be there to talk to him and to help him out if he needs it. And I don't know everything there is to know about life, either, so I'm sure if there's something I have a problem in life, I'm sure I can learn from him, too.

I think right now, he needs to really sort out some things in his life as far as his management situation and just find some people on his team who's really going to give a true idea and true perspective of where he's really coming form because sometimes I think he's a little bit disillusioned. I think disillusion can cause a lot of harm to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive