Tuesday 11 September 2012

Coker: Lorenz Larkin is 'probably' the most dangerous striker in MMA

"If you look at Lorenz Larkin's record when he was fighting at 205, he had the one loss with 'King Mo,' who tested positive for that fight and it was ruled a no-contest, so he had an undefeated record. And he had such an impressive performance with Robbie. When we talked about it (after the fight), I hadn't had a chance to talk to Sean yet and see what his thoughts were. But I feel really good about this fight because Lorenz, to me honestly, is probably the most dangerous striker in MMA right now. He reminds me of a K-1 fighter back in the day with just tremendous kicking ability, good movement, great boxing skills. The guy took it to Robbie pretty good, and that's really what got him the shot with Luke. That's how it turned out. Jacare, in my mind, after Lorenz now, he'll be the No. 2 contender."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive